OUTSTANDING KANSAS READING EDUCATOR AWARDS
For more information or questions, please contact Janelle Riedy
. The award will be presented at the annual KRA Conference.
- DOWNLOAD Information Sheet
- DOWNLOAD Nomination Form: All nominations must be submitted by June 15 and mailed to
Hope, KS 67451
1. Educators of preschool through college, at public, private, parochial, vocational technical, community colleges, junior colleges, and universities.
2. Minimum of three years membership in KRA.
3. Minimum of ten years in the field of education.
- Nomination Criteria:
- Fosters appreciation for reading/ literature.
- Uses exemplary techniques/ strategies in reading instruction.
- Conducts reading instruction to meet special needs of students.
- Provides leadership for improving reading instruction.
- Implements innovative reading programs for students.